Terms & Conditions
- 1) Under this policy we will attend a breakdown or recovery no more than four (4) times in any 1 year period, you will be charged for more than four (4) breakdowns or recoveries.
- 2) This breakdown & recovery service operates a 24hr service to all policy holders. In the event that a breakdown should occur after our normal working hours we will ascertain your situation, yours and your vessels safety is paramount
a) We may not respond to minor faults until early morning on the next working day. (open 7 days)
- 3) The breakdown and recovery service will respond as quick and efficient as possible but may take more time reaching you due to:-
a) Already out on call b) Adverse weather conditions
- 4) Any parts used in the repair process will be charged for at our normal rate.
- 5) It is at the engineers discretion as to whether the repair comes within the terms of the policy or a recovery is required, in which case the vessel will be towed to the place of your choice for repair.
- 6) This policy covers the vessel only and is not transferable, Your membership card can be used by any other Person in charge of your vessel. But does not include hire boats. Please enquire about the hire boat policy.
- 7) On joining the breakdown and recovery service we require that you have had a full service to your engine. Then proof of servicing on a yearly bases.
- 8) Under this policy you are entitled to15% discount on servicing should you require us to service your engine yearly. This would not apply if you have made any claims during that period.
- 9)Cover will not commence until 24hrs after you sign up for the service, It is an offence to falsely claim.
Diver is available around the clock although waters may be too cold or dangerous between the months of November & April in which case you will be towed to a suitable place to have the boat lifted at no extra charge. If diver deems the location unsafe for diving then the boat will be towed to the next safest location. Incompetence and stupidity are not covered under this scheme. Propeller cover covers you for getting ropes, fishing line, eel nets etc. In the event of a fouled prop outside office hours, if you are secure and safe the diver would then come early the next morning. Diver may not be able to respond straight away if on another call, but be assured we will be with you as soon as we can.
Thank you for your time.